- Francisco Park Conservancy viewed on an iPad 2018 Site Redesign
- Francisco Park Homepage 2018 1
- Francisco Park Homepage 2018 2
- Francisco Park Homepage 2018 4
- Francisco Park Location Page 2018
- Francisco Park Plans and Ideas Page 2018
- Francisco Park Community Engagement Page 2018
- Francisco Park Supporter Voices Page 2018
- Francisco Park Project Updates Page 2018
Francisco Park Conservancy is a nonprofit organization that is transforming an abandoned city-owned reservoir built in 1859 into a communal public space overlooking the northern shores of Aquatic Park. Razorfrog was approached by the Conservancy to execute a responsive web design to accommodate their fundraising and informational objectives.
During the summer of 2018, Razorfrog’s design team executed a newly envisioned website design featuring image galleries, a historical timeline, layout plans and supporter voices to communicate the value of the proposed park location. A donation page allows donors to securely make tax-exempt contributions by credit card via the Stripe payment gateway. We’ve integrated their Mailchimp mailing list to keep their patrons updated on the Conservancy’s progress.
The park’s natural features, inspiring views and green space will play a vital role in the lives of San Franciscans for generations to come. For news and updates on Francisco Park Conservancy, visitors can check out their blog, latest press coverage and subscribe for updates.